For organizational reasons, the stainless steel rail type R-RF can also be supplied as an alternative.
The standard rail R 1-040 is a high-precision linear guide rail made of roller bearing steel with a cross-section of 8,5 x 4 mm and a length of 40mm. The support surfaces and tracks (90 ° V-profile) are precisely ground and hardened to 58-62 HRC.
- Length: 40 mm
- Width: 8,5 mm
- Height: 4 mm
- Application conditions
- Speed: max. 1m/s
- Acceleration: 50m/s²
- Temperatures-40 to 80°C
- Accessories (must be ordered separately):
- Easy mounting, can be screwed on from both sides
- Option: available on request
- Quality classes (parallelism of track surfaces; L = 200 mm)
- SQ Special Quality 2.0µm
- SSQ Super Special Quality 1.5 µm
Note: The illustrations are exemplary.
The 1. product picture shows 1 set (= 2 rails + 1 cage).
The selling price is for one rail.