- Klauenkupplung, auch als Elastomerkupplung genannt
- Grundsätzlich sind temperaturbeständigen Elastomerzahnkränze aus PU (Polyurethan) in den Härten 80° Shore A (Blau – weich, bessere Empfindlichkeit bei der Winkelübertragung), 92° Shore A (weiß - mittel) und 98° Shore A (rot – hart bessere Vibrationsabsorbierbarkeit) erhältlich.
Kupplungsauswahl & Zeichenvergleich
Spider are available used for set screw type and clamping type.
Larger hardness has better sensibility in angular transmission. Smaller hardness has better vibration absorbability.
Additional remark of installation of flexible couplings integrated with Jaw spiders: Flexible couplings (integrated with Jaw spiders), model number FAME, FAMK, FACE, FACK series need to reserve “C” dimension while assembling.
This would ensure coupling the function and usage life of Jaw spiders, as well as keeping isolation feature of the coupling.
Urethane (PU)PU glue is also called polyurethane
Polyurethane application is kind of flexible polymer, used as elastic resilience and damping in shock absorber. Generally, polyurethane suits for terrains with collision from small to medium level most, and adjustable polyurethane makes perfect effect. Urethane glue is water-resistant, abrasion-resist, high mechanism strength, and product hardness adjusted by purposes, high elasticity, good shock absorbability, no hurting machine tools, an excellent anti-collision material.
Character chart for PUSpecific gravity: 1.11 ~ 1.24
Thermal distortion temperature: Softening point
- Good abrasion-resistance
- Climate-resistant and low temperature-resistant (-35°c ~ 50°c)
- Anti-oxygen, ozone aging characters
- Good tensile rate of bending strength
- Adjustable toughness
- Softness in low level, easily stuck while demolding and shrink.
- Long dried time for materials
Remark of plastic spacer corresponding to environment temperaturePlastic spacer series include rubber or plastic parts. These model must be used in operating temperature range indicated on our catalogs. If temperature over 30°c, max- torque and allowable torque shall be corrected by factors as listed below.
Environment temperature (°c)
-20 ~ 30
30 ~ 40
40 ~ 60
60 ~ 100